Thanks To Overland Bound

• HTML tutorial

Unknown Direction

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Messila
Member #

I am glad to be a member of overland Bound.. i am very thankful that this forum and membership made overland an amazing hobby and life style. It also gathered people all around the world and put them in 1 place to discuss overlanding...

For this i would love to invite who wants to come to Kuwait for an overland trip next winter.. lets say between November and February... i would like to show my fellow overlanders how we do it here in the dessert Between Kuwait to Oman and what u aspect to see. (Green desserts, caves, canyons, beaches, rainforests and waterfalls) i also wanna show you the difference between light and heavy Camping/overlanding. I wanna call it “Overlandbound Middle East Trip”.
I would like to know how many fellow Overland Bound members would like to come.. everything is paid for from plane tickets to food to place to stay etc

Here is a video of one of our camping trips

Spuds

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Massachusetts, USA0
First Name
Steve
Last Name
MacKenzie
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1ISU
Service Branch
USN
New to Overland Bound but that sounds like a bucket list adventure!

Reactions: Ironhide

Baja-bro

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oak Harbor WA
Member #

So I am down for this for special reasons. I have many traumatic experiences from Kuwait from my military service. I have lost Brothers and Sisters on those roads and in that region.
I would love to see a different experience.
Good on ya for being willing to go back and see the country in a new light.

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

Contributor I

We are oregon Overland and offroad. I know my brother and I would love this chance of a lifetime trip. We definitely would love to share how we do things here in Oregon USA, and bring back memories and what we learned from your end of the world to help teach others. We could even bring you a performance cam or crank from our sponsor for you engine. Please feel free to join our little group on Facebook at oregon Overland and offroad

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

Troythecarguy

Rank 0

Contributor I

USA currently
First Name
Troy
Last Name
H
I am interested! Just found out that I am moving too Oman in the fall and bringing my JKU on 37s with me! I joined the forum to see if i could find some info on overlanding in this region of the world so what a perfect oppertunity!

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

MK-ALSABAH,
Count me in on you’re OverlandBound Middle East Trip! The only thing holding me back would be the money issue! I have the time and even lots of sand driving experience. Learned to drive on the beach. Always wanted to come to your part of the World. I had a roommate in college from that part of the World. Vance.

Last edited:
Reactions: RJJK