Kris022

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Houston, Texas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5UXO
I have their Off Axis trailer and I love it. Great people. I paid them a visit at their shop in Utah and they were currently building one. Looks a awesome.

Reactions: PacingTheCage

WyOverland

US Rocky Mountain Member Rep Wyoming
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Casper, WY, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Cruse
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA7JUN
I know this is kind of late but... the Hybrid is pretty awesome. We have the off-axis and love it! I was at the facility a couple of times and got to play in the hybrid before last year's expo and once since. Kyle puts some real thought and effort into his trailers and is always improving them. He is a small manufacturer and his lead time is just over a year at this point. I know they have moved to a new facility and has a lot more room. So hopefully those times will be reduced. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Reactions: waveone

waveone

Rank 0

Contributor I

Texas
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE5VJS
I know this is kind of late but... the Hybrid is pretty awesome. We have the off-axis and love it! I was at the facility a couple of times and got to play in the hybrid before last year's expo and once since. Kyle puts some real thought and effort into his trailers and is always improving them. He is a small manufacturer and his lead time is just over a year at this point. I know they have moved to a new facility and has a lot more room. So hopefully those times will be reduced. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Looking at the Hybrid myself but- Wow a year is a long lead time though the quality seems to be there. I do have concerns about the internal frame materials. Is there any wood or is it all tube steel?

What about the construction of the roll outs and inside the trailer? Wood or composite?

brokenfingers

Rank I

Contributor III

Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Mikesell
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7SNA
Don't necessarily mean to resurrect an old thread, but just threw down on a tetonX-hybrid. They are going to composite and away from wood, the weight savings they are putting into beefing up the frame. Making a few other tweaks that will address the common gripes... like going to a larger door. They are also hoping by using the new composite materials, they will be able to reduce the wait times... guess we'll see.

Reactions: WyOverland