Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Michael submitted an Article on the main site!

Terms

Overland Bound

First and foremost, if you become a participating member of our community, we expect you conduct yourself according to our Founding Principles found at the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

S

SubeeBen

Michael can you enlighten us on this post & its meaning ? What was said wrong & how Can we improve on our posts?

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I'm thankful to @Michael for the building blocks of this community and having the courage to start it. My experiences here and the people are why I'm here. In the short time that I've been here has been so positive and I've grown into a better outdoorsman because of it. Thank you to all that make up Overland Bound now and in the future. OB=Family

Reactions: CCHeath

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

when trying to post a picture it will not allow me to post and a Picture. especially when i'm trying to reply to a message. it only allows me to chose a Image URL ??? how do i do that? iv'e tried to right click on picture and try to go to image properties but it still will not allow me too. i was talking to Kent R, and tried to send him a Message and i could not send .... fri the 24 of this month i kept getting a message that said (you don't have permission to post) but to day i can sent a picture ?
IMG_20180626_114307548_HDR.jpg