Tepui Autana Ruggedized RTT

• HTML tutorial

zachary

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

johnson city tn
Member #

I've read quite a few of the post on here regarding RTT's, and have decided to upgrade to the Tepui Autana Ruggedized RTT. Just wondering where the cheapest place would be to buy one, and if there were possibly any distributers on here. I know REI started a 20% coupon one product today, but they do not have the Autana in the ruggedized version.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Zac

Attachments

Jeff Knoll

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, Nevada
Member #

I am looking at the same model and also searching for the best place to purchase. I met John Griffith from Tepui at a local show and he suggested REI for a local purchase. I also received the 20% coupon and was planning on trying to see what they could do since the Ruggedized version looks like a special order and is excluded from the offer.

zachary

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

johnson city tn
Member #

I called REI and asked if I could order the Tepui Autana Ruggedized version, and they told me they couldn't, and they only sell whats on the website. REI does offer one of the Tepui Ruggedized tents, and the 20% off coupon works for it, but you can only get it in orange, and its not as nice as the Autana.

Jeff Knoll

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, Nevada
Member #

REI Reno, reports they only sell the standard Autana 3 person and can't order the Ruggedized version. The clerk did give it high marks for quality. Considered buying the standard as the 20% discount brings the cost down in the $1500 range including shipping, but we decided that we were compromising too many items to pull the trigger.

Last edited:

Jeff Knoll

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, Nevada
Member #

@zachary I (read my wife) was able to locate a 20% discount on the Tepui Ruggedized Autana 3 at Backcountry.com. $2040, no sales tax, $150 shipping. They have one gray one in stock but have other colors.
If you use my referral https://refer.backcountry.com/s/JeffK2
You can get another $10.00 off your purchase and I get a $10 credit on my next purchase.
I am not affiliated with Backcountry.com in any way, I am just passing on where I found a good deal on the requested product.

It looks like they are running this promotion directly against REI, so I would not wait too long to check it out.

Reactions: zachary