jasonthorell

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Calgary, Canada
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Thorell
Nice setup! Would you mind sharing the name of the Canadian supplier your worked with?
Thanks!
you bet

they offer all the profiles, and cutting in fractional lengths, and end bores. Unfortunately they don't to end tap's, so you will have to end tap all your pieces.

Reactions: oszkari

JBDLB

Rank 0

Contributor I

British Columbia
First Name
James
Last Name
Berkey
I have been crazy busy with work and won’t have time to finish this drawer for my trip this week on The Mojave Road. But I am excited to get this build done hopefully next week. All of my 80/20 came in and it’s light and machined really well. The rounded edges are nice and though expensive the rounded Tri-corners look awesome View attachment 89945
Do you have a specific cut list for this pile? ie. 2 - 4"x2"x52"

Contributor I

USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I have been crazy busy with work and won’t have time to finish this drawer for my trip this week on The Mojave Road. But I am excited to get this build done hopefully next week. All of my 80/20 came in and it’s light and machined really well. The rounded edges are nice and though expensive the rounded Tri-corners look awesome View attachment 89945

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
you asked on YT, it’s called a drain chain for the cable management

Kally

Rank I

Contributor III

Adelaide SA, Australia
First Name
George
Last Name
Kalliontzis
Has anyone attempted one of these for a LC200 cruiser ? would love to see some pics ?

PapaDave your amazing man really good stuff ! love the dewalt power plant what a great idea !!

Reactions: PapaDave

Seriksson13

Rank I

Contributor III

Chilliwack, BC, Canada
First Name
Stefan
Last Name
Eriksson
@PapaDave
great work! few questions. the main slides are 56". how long are the secondary slides? I searched the thread and didn't see that.
the coffee table lifts are basically amazon?
also what series of 80/20 did you end up using? 10series?

Last edited:
Reactions: TrailblazerzMTB

egilbe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Biddeford, Maine, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Gilbert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFT263, HAM:
@PapaDave

It fits!

pullkitchen.jpg

Yes, I know, at some point I'll have to pull the shrink wrap off it so I can start drilling holes in my truck bed and mount the slides. Its kinda cold here.

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
@PapaDave

It fits!

View attachment 195216

Yes, I know, at some point I'll have to pull the shrink wrap off it so I can start drilling holes in my truck bed and mount the slides. Its kinda cold here.
Awesome I am really glad to see this! Did it arrive in good condition? We seriously upped our packaging to begin freight shipping further

Reactions: egilbe

egilbe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Biddeford, Maine, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Gilbert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Awesome I am really glad to see this! Did it arrive in good condition? We seriously upped our packaging to begin freight shipping further
I had to go pick it up at the UPS Freight terminal because they couldn't be bothered to deliver it or let me know that they needed to call me and schedule a delivery. I finally called and asked why they wasn't delivering it. "Oh, they didn't call you? Let me have the local office give you a call" The local office then asked me when I wanted it delivered. I replied "uhm, Wednesday when it arrived and put on the truck? How about today?" "Nope, trucks have already gone out for the day" (this was at 11am, or day 2 of me staying home waiting for it to arrive) "you can pick it up here tomorrow or we can deliver it between 11am and 4pm tomorrow". "I'll pick it up in the morning, I can't spend another day waiting for you guys".

Friday morning I backed up to the loading dock, the forklift driver dropped the pallet into the back of the truck, I checked it out, signed for it and drove to work. The packaging was as good as could be expected. The kitchen wasn't damaged in transit. The straps were a bit loose, but I think the foam pads the kitchen rests on compress a bit in transit. IMG_20210416_092712_01.jpg

That's a heavy pallet. Good foundation for a tiny house. As I told Parker, the personalized safety video was a nice touch, but portrait mode video? He must be flogged!

egilbe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Biddeford, Maine, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Gilbert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Finally got it all installed today. Coincidently, A friend of mine posted an overland build her husband did for a customer of his. He had a red Pullkkitchen in it. I guess there are at least two in Maine, now.

PullSliders.jpg
pullkitchen extended.jpg
tightothefront.jpg
Stoveand Sink.jpg

Reactions: Road and Boort

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Finally got it all installed today. Coincidently, A friend of mine posted an overland build her husband did for a customer of his. He had a red Pullkkitchen in it. I guess there are at least two in Maine, now.

View attachment 196016
View attachment 196017
View attachment 196018
View attachment 196022
Nice work! That looks great! Brushed Aluminum looks great in your truck! Yes oddly you are the second Maine resident to purchase one. Idk what the population is there but I am happy about you Maine-ians....Mainers...Mainealoians....

Oh by the way we hope to be offering covers soon if you dont have a cover or truck shell. Are you ok if I use these for Instagram?

I hope you have many great adventures!

Reactions: Road

egilbe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Biddeford, Maine, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Gilbert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Share away Dave.

I was wondering about the covers. It was mentioned once upon a time. As soon as Go Fast builds my camper, it will be covered, better, anyway. It was really hard for me to drill holes in a 10 month old truck.

Reactions: PapaDave and Road

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Share away Dave.

I was wondering about the covers. It was mentioned once upon a time. As soon as Go Fast builds my camper, it will be covered, better, anyway. It was really hard for me to drill holes in a 10 month old truck.
I hear ya! I was just drilling in my Tacoma prototpying a half bed slide we are working on. I’m heading to Baja next week and wanted to get some serious miles testing it. I’ve seen a couple GFC’s in person, you will love it.

Reactions: Ajstrinidad