Member #

2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited
4x4, automatic transmission
White/silver ext., tan leather interior, Carhardt seat covers
251,xxx mi.
Located in Nashville, TN
Clean & clear title in-hand, clear car history report pulled in Sept. '17

Asking $10,400 obo
no trades, will not part-out, selling As-Is (which is pretty darn good), already on my next build, no room in the garage for both rigs.

IMG_4187.jpg
(more pix at bottom of listing)

Will include basic camping set-up if purchased at full asking price (new 6-person tent, queen inflatable mattress, 2 camp chairs, collapsable table, 4 Front Runner overlanding/camping storage/transport boxes, awning & posts). Great beginning Overland setup for couple or small family.

Originally a California truck, it was built for overlanding in Maine before coming to me in March of '16. The previous owner (PO) bought it with 226k miles and it was in "excellent condition", "like it was from the factory". Original frame sticker and paint pen marks are visible. "Fluid Film" anti-rust treatment on entire underside including in the frame while in Maine (fought off all road/coastal salt), it's still on and doing it's doing well. Never went mudding, it has seen mud but I hate cleaning mud from under the truck, so no-thanks. The PO built ALL the armor and roof rack for it himself. The skid plate mounts to the new front cross member and can be removed without removing the bumper. The front bumper designed to sit as close to the truck as possible for extreme approach angles. Front bumper also has a 2" receiver and recovery points. The rear is extremely high clearance I trimmed part of the pinch weld to gain clearance. Recovery points and 2" receiver on the rear as well. Also designed it to be lifted with a high lift jack. Bolts to all factory frame holes. Sliders are 2" Dom square tubing with filler plates to keep the kicked up rocks off the paint. All the armor has been well thought out. The roof rack is a modular design and mounts to the factory rails. I get 17mpg at 80 mph on the highway with the rack installed. The PO did the major maintenance for the next 50-70k when I bought it ~14k miles ago. Whoever buys this truck will own a very reliable and capable family rig. I will be sad to see it go.

It has been my daily driver since Feb. 2016. I'm a late-40's, non-smoking, creative executive that works from home. I'd get in this rig tomorrow with my family and drive it to Alaska. I'm 100% confident in it's reliability.

Maintenance by me:
Brand-new BFGoodrich KO2 tires 285/75/16, July'17 (currently >600 miles)
Brand-new starter Sept. '17
Brand-new front brake rotors, calipers, pads and lines in Aug. '17
Brand-new Bilstein 5100 extended travel rear shocks in July '17
Brand-new fuel filter in May '16
Fresh oil every 3~4k
All maint. provided by Polly's Service Center on Belmont Ave. Nashville, TN
The normal car guy wash, clay bar and wax treatment 2 time a year (fall, spring), with normal wash and wax monthly

Maint. by PO
B&M transmission cooler installed @~230k mi.
Replaced radiator @~230k mi.
Replaced lower ball joints with oem joints @~230k mi.
Replaced inner and outer tie rods (555 brand)@~230k mi.
New pct @~238k mi.
Orig. owner said last timing belt was done at 180k
The normal car guy wash, clay bar and wax treatment 3 times (fall, spring, fall) with normal wash and wax monthly

Mods by PO:
Full custom armor underneath
Custom front winch bumper
Custom built sliders rear bumper
Custom 3/16 and reinforced front skid plate, belly plate, gas tank skid plate
Toytech boss front coilovers 650lbs springs
Land cruiser 7 wrap rear springs
Bilstein 5100 extended travel shocks in July '17
Warn m8000 winch with switched solenoid (needs new motor)
Under-hood switched led lighting
Amber led light bar (gel can be removed for clear if desired)
Led puddle lights on all 4 doors
Extra led lighting on tailgate
Window visors
Cbi ditch lights with 18w led flood light pods
Group 31 battery
Constant switched rear power outlet
Husky floor liners front and rear
Uniden 520 pro xl cb radio
1.25" wheel spacers

251,xxx mi.
Located in Nashville, TN
Clean & clear title in-hand

Asking $10,400 obo
no trades, will not part-out
IMG_4187.jpg IMG_4195.jpg IMG_4189.jpg IMG_4191.JPG IMG_4190.jpg IMG_4192.JPG IMG_4193.JPG IMG_4194.jpg IMG_4195.jpg IMG_4196.JPG IMG_4201.JPG IMG_4205.JPG IMG_4200.JPG IMG_4199.JPG IMG_4210.JPG IMG_4211.jpg IMG_4212.JPG IMG_4209.JPG IMG_4213.JPG IMG_4215.JPG