Swaffybuilt 01 Yota 4Runner & M416

• HTML tutorial

Swaffybuilt

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Monroe Ohio
Member #

E72A1877-F8B2-462E-BFF5-69D359DB3590.jpeg 399EA8E8-DE64-460A-B8FF-8D6411281103.jpeg 26BEF99D-EF98-424D-9FC8-9F03DB9A07D2.jpeg 26BEF99D-EF98-424D-9FC8-9F03DB9A07D2.jpeg 399EA8E8-DE64-460A-B8FF-8D6411281103.jpeg Here I am. Swaffybuilt. 2 years lurking on this site and expo portal. I am so glad to have discovered the overlanding community. I have always enjoyed the outdoors and off-roading with my YJ’s. Along came kids, and therefore car seats, and away went the 90’ YJ. All for the best, as the Toyota soon followed and since the family fit well, the build began. Lifts and bumpers, tires and lights, roof racks and a winch....all to build a suitable off road machine capable of easing through the less traveled road with family in tow. Camp dew and warm fires bring our days to life while Tall pines and endless scenery filling our afternoons. Evenings spent setting up, sparking fire, and practicing basic outdoor skills with my increasingly interested children. My point: overlanding to me is about togetherness and connecting with nature, exploration, and our families. A few adventures behind us, with many many more to go! OB is the best, and I am thrilled to be a minor part!

~Swaffybuilt

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 38166 View attachment 38165 View attachment 38164 View attachment 38164 View attachment 38165 Here I am. Swaffybuilt. 2 years lurking on this site and expo portal. I am so glad to have discovered the overlanding community. I have always enjoyed the outdoors and off-roading with my YJ’s. Along came kids, and therefore car seats, and away went the 90’ YJ. All for the best, as the Toyota soon followed and since the family fit well, the build began. Lifts and bumpers, tires and lights, roof racks and a winch....all to build a suitable off road machine capable of easing through the less traveled road with family in tow. Camp dew and warm fires bring our days to life while Tall pines and endless scenery filling our afternoons. Evenings spent setting up, sparking fire, and practicing basic outdoor skills with my increasingly interested children. My point: overlanding to me is about togetherness and connecting with nature, exploration, and our families. A few adventures behind us, with many many more to go! OB is the best, and I am thrilled to be a minor part!

~Swaffybuilt
Hello and welcome to the OB
View attachment 38166 View attachment 38165 View attachment 38164 View attachment 38164 View attachment 38165 Here I am. Swaffybuilt. 2 years lurking on this site and expo portal. I am so glad to have discovered the overlanding community. I have always enjoyed the outdoors and off-roading with my YJ’s. Along came kids, and therefore car seats, and away went the 90’ YJ. All for the best, as the Toyota soon followed and since the family fit well, the build began. Lifts and bumpers, tires and lights, roof racks and a winch....all to build a suitable off road machine capable of easing through the less traveled road with family in tow. Camp dew and warm fires bring our days to life while Tall pines and endless scenery filling our afternoons. Evenings spent setting up, sparking fire, and practicing basic outdoor skills with my increasingly interested children. My point: overlanding to me is about togetherness and connecting with nature, exploration, and our families. A few adventures behind us, with many many more to go! OB is the best, and I am thrilled to be a minor part!

~Swaffybuilt
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and trailer...look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

~Swaffybuilt
Hey Swaffybuilt and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig and trailer! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!