Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Swope
Member #

Here's my 2018 Superduty, 2" Pure Performance Suspension w/ Fox Shocks, 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers. ARB Tent, RhinoRack Batwing 270, Dometic CFX 65. This in my opinion is the perfect Overland vehicle. Still room for improvement though.

Attachments

Reactions: Trail_pilot

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
was thinking of this myself over the last few weeks. wife tells me I cant have more than 1 toy and 1 daily, and I'm growing out of my current daily fairly quickly! ( wife, dog, 1 year old and all his stuff and our stuff for camping piled into a compass is getting a little tight.) I figure if i keep building my TJ anymore its going to need a tow rig, and if i drive a tow rig as a daily that doubles as a mild offroad camper I'm set! lol.

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
I mean, my JK can do it... but the F250 is way more comfortable!
Storage is my main problem. I haven't had the back seat I this thing in years and it's been built around solo trips basically. Me a a passenger head out for a few days and get off grid for a bit and come home lol 20200818_173619.jpg

Reactions: Thewheelman

jeffrswope

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Swope
Member #

Nice! I’m slowly getting my JK back to driving comfortably everyday. It’s almost there. Fixing the little annoyances now. The Superduty is always ready to go!

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Nice! I’m slowly getting my JK back to driving comfortably everyday. It’s almost there. Fixing the little annoyances now. The Superduty is always ready to go!
ya I have slowly ben working on mine too. I sound deadened the interior and put the carpet back in which helped with noise a bit. It's got a driveline vibe that I haven't been able to track down yet, may be the front shaft... may just be gears. My wife kinda hates it lol.

Doc Foster

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Frederick, MD
First Name
JAY
Last Name
FOSTER
I've had my 2016 Superduty down some pretty gnarly trails in CO, UT, NV and NM. They are big, but you can take them off road and they do well, especially when airing down and with decent tires.

janders

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Andersen
I've done some ill-advised trails in my F250. If you're willing to pinstripe your rig, SuperDuty makes a great platform! Also, you have to be willing to back down a lot of trails and spur roads. Couple weeks I got myself on a trail that was too tight for side mirrors and then had to back down. Sucked up some seat cushion in my butt crack on the way back down.