Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Gilroy, CA
First Name
Jarad
Last Name
Derosa
Member #

Hello fellow OB members. I am going to be at Sunriver for the last week of June and wondered if anyone had suggestions on good 4x4 opportunities in the area. Will be in my Grand Cherokee so mild to moderate suggestions only. Thanks in advance for your time.

Jarad
OB 6811

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello fellow OB members. I am going to be at Sunriver for the last week of June and wondered if anyone had suggestions on good 4x4 opportunities in the area. Will be in my Grand Cherokee so mild to moderate suggestions only. Thanks in advance for your time.

Jarad
OB 6811
Follow the main road out of Sunriver towards Lakes Hwy. There are endless trails and roads off this hwy. Also tons of camping, fishing, and hiking opportunities. Take Lakes hwy to Mt. Bachelor and make your way to back side of Bend. Tons of beautiful places to go. Hit me up and I'll try meeting up with you for some adventure. I'll be just getting back from the NWOR in Plain Washington. There are resorts that have cabins and camp sites like Twin Lakes. Has its own restaurant and store. Boat rental for fishing and playing on the lakes.

Reactions: Garlic Overlander