Subscription Boxes

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

TahoePPV

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Buda, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI5GH
BarkBox subscription for our dog. High quality treats and a couple toys each. We can recycle his toys to keep things fresh, donating last months to the shelter and we have enough treats we share them with friends.
That’s cool to recycle the toys through the shelter.

Scoutrover13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
I currently do grunstyle and black rifle coffee along with alpha outpost as I pictured above. Personally I'd rather do the 150.00 battle box but I cant afford that right now, and honestly alpha was something to try, but i didnt read the fine print and didnt know i had to have 3 orders before i could cancel without a fee. I'm still on the fence of canceling or not i would have rathered the lights be rechargeable, than battery powered. I have a 2 pack usb rechargeable head lamp from Sam's club that was 20 bucks that serves me well. I'm more than likely going to cancel the alpha cause I really dont need to spend 48 bucks when I'm trying to pay shit off.

However gruntstyle is only 20 a month and I like the warranty on it. No questions asked replacement for life isnt something you see anymore if ever.

I'm trying to pay stuff off to afford an overlanding trailer. Not sure what I want. I love the patriot trailers but their flagship is like 40 grand. Can we say ouch.

Hiker trailers are like 20k. Yes I want the bells and whistles. Anyways, I lost where I was going with this so yeah.. that's all I got lol
Black Rifle is my go to, plus I love they hire vets!
BarkBox subscription for our dog. High quality treats and a couple toys each. We can recycle his toys to keep things fresh, donating last months to the shelter and we have enough treats we share them with friends.
Now we do have bark box as well. Love that guy! lol He is a 11 month old 80# Yellow Duddly Lab and he likes his treats and toys. We had another yellow and he mad it to 13 but he has gone to Valhalla!

Jeanna

Rank I

Contributor I

Stuart, FL, USA
First Name
Jeanna
Last Name
Marie
Member #

Me too! I've been doing barkbox for like 10 months now. My dog knows exactly when she gets her box and she rips it open every single time. Now we have way too many toys that she is insistent on always taking out of her toy box to play with one by one.

Yes my GSD has a toy box. Yes she is spoiled.

Reactions: TahoePPV