Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

Seven Sparco Terra 16" Wheels 5x100 (+35 offset) and Seven Falken WildPeak AT3W 225/75r16 E-rated

Ive decided to switch to 15" wheels and tires so I am selling all of my wheels and tires setup. There is a total of seven Sparco Terra wheels and Falken Wildpeak AT3W Tires. I have only had the Falken tires on my rig for about four months. These are an E-rated deep snow rated tires (snowflake rated) and are hardly used. The ones that reside on my trailer setup have only been on a trip to Oregon and a few local trips. The Sparcos are in great shape as well. These tires will become available as soon as I get my new setup delivered. I am still sticking with the exact same Falken Wildpeak tires on the new setup but will need to go down to a 15" tire to accommodate my new wheels. My loss your gain. Socal only no shipping! I’m open to sell these individually but would really like to sell together.

IMG_3915

DSC04294

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
I'd be curious to know, what was the reasoning (I realize you don't own this car anymore) behind down-sizing from a 16" wheel to a 15" wheel? Is it just shaving off some wheel weight?

Last edited:

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I'd be curious to know, what was the reasoning (I realize you don't own this car anymore) behind down-sizing from a 16" wheel to a 15" wheel? Is it just shaving off some wheel weight?
The smaller the wheel the more tire sidewall you have which has several benefits. Smoother ride and airing down without terrain features impacting the wheel are some of the benefits.