Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

IMO research research research. There are so many different configurations on this topic. It all depends what your specific goals/needs are. Just food for thought like I did with my teardrop trailer build. Take screen shots of different trailers/ features & combine them in your build to get everything you want & need for your specific build. Just throwing it out there. Good luck.

Reactions: MazeVX

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
IMO research research research. There are so many different configurations on this topic. It all depends what your specific goals/needs are. Just food for thought like I did with my teardrop trailer build. Take screen shots of different trailers/ features & combine them in your build to get everything you want & need for your specific build. Just throwing it out there. Good luck.
Like @Jku Ben said.... research, research, research. Everything I build I send countless hours study the builds of others. There’s a ton of great ideas here, and on Expedition Portal. Chances are, someone has built whatever you’re planning. They may have even expanded on it in a way you haven’t thought of yet.

Stanhopbe

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Michigan
Member #

Like @Jku Ben said.... research, research, research. Everything I build I send countless hours study the builds of others. There’s a ton of great ideas here, and on Expedition Portal. Chances are, someone has built whatever you’re planning. They may have even expanded on it in a way you haven’t thought of yet.
I have done alot of research. I really like Marco setup from overlandX my problem is that i cant find what material he constructed his from.

Reactions: MazeVX

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

I have done alot of research. I really like Marco setup from overlandX my problem is that i cant find what material he constructed his from.
I'm quite sure that he and others used "Adam Hall casemaker" profile or something similar. It's very common to the Toyota guys.
I hope this helps, can't post any helpful shoplink because geofencing...

When and if I ever get done with my interior I post a few pics

Wayward Escapes

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Alexandria, VA
Member #

I believe he used 80/20 aluminum profiles. Look up their website and at one time they were selling via Amazon. It's what I'm considering for my final storage build.

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I believe he used 80/20 aluminum profiles. Look up their website and at one time they were selling via Amazon. It's what I'm considering for my final storage build.
And I believe you're correct on the 80/20. My neighbor just used the 80/20 in his Nissan Enve build out. Incredibly nice build, and those drawers and cabinets are bullet proof!