Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Question: Stickers added to an overland rig should reflect the life of that rig or can the stickers reflect the life/travel of the rig owner before the owner bought the rig?
you can whatever you want. for me, it reflects where the rig has gone, generally with me in it.

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
I only have a few on the rig exterior, the rest are tucked into the hatch edges, door edges, under the hood, well pretty much everywhere else and whatever struck my fancy… eg stickers that came with gear, stickers from places I have been, the grim reaper riding a unicorn, you know normal stuff…

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
I only have a few on the rig exterior, the rest are tucked into the hatch edges, door edges, under the hood, well pretty much everywhere else and whatever struck my fancy… eg stickers that came with gear, stickers from places I have been, the grim reaper riding a unicorn, you know normal stuff…
I'm not a outside sticker guy but when I get my cap, look out. The sticker glue will add 100 pounds. LOL
Zim

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
A quick note on stickers, when my brother had his car stolen the first thing the police asked him was what stickers he had on it. So they can be used as an identifier as well.
Come to think of it, since the Ford Escape and GMC Terrain are some of the most common rigs in my area I even use my stickers to identify my rigs sometimes, lol.

That said I have a few stickers on both my rigs. I'm not into the billboard thing, just few little guys that show people what I'm into.