Which state do you live in?

• Total voters

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

We are in the planning faze of preparing for a Overland Bound - Midwest meet.

Please answer the above poll with the state YOU LIVE IN. Then in the comments below, maybe a suggestion on a venue for the meet.

Thanks guys!!

Reactions: Nomad_Romeo

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Uh...ya missed it...this weekend...dunno how many OB we had but it was more than 5 of the 27 rigs that did ohio back roads trip!

But I'm game for another...I'm in central Ohio

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Uh...ya missed it...this weekend...dunno how many OB we had but it was more than 5 of the 27 rigs that did ohio back roads trip!

But I'm game for another...I'm in central Ohio

Yeah, I saw that..Couldn't make it due to work. But, we will be having our very first Overland Bound - Midwest Official meet this summer/fall. So far between the votes here and on Facebook it may end up here on my home turf in Indiana.

The other Sean

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneapolis
Member #

I'm already starting to see these "regional" groups are too spread out. anywhere in Indiana is a solid 7+ hours from me in MN. Slim to no chance I'd ever make a meet.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I'm already starting to see these "regional" groups are too spread out. anywhere in Indiana is a solid 7+ hours from me in MN. Slim to no chance I'd ever make a meet.

This is only the first of many, don't worry.. I plan on getting meets planned in every state over the next year or two. If it is too far of a drive, I understand completely; but don't lose hope, we will host them closer as time moves on. The first one will probably be in southern Indiana due to this being my first Official Overland Bound - Midwest meet. It is easier for me to gain experience and get quicker/better at planning and executing the events when it is closer to me.

Reactions: Wanderer351

Veloun

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Missouri
Member #

I'm in Central Missouri, so any place is going to be a drive. Half the fun of overlanding is the journey to get there. Indiana is 5 or so hours depending on the specific city.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I'm in Central Missouri, so any place is going to be a drive. Half the fun of overlanding is the journey to get there. Indiana is 5 or so hours depending on the specific city.

That is part of the reason for Indiana, based on the polls (Mainly the one on Facebook) puts Indiana at around 4-6hr drive for the majority of Midwest region members.

RKHNASCAR

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

DECATUR,ILLINOIS
First Name
RONALD
Last Name
HIXSON
Member #

Service Branch
U.S.Air Force
Please advise to time and place as soon as possible planning on stopping at Garden of the Gods on the way over or back for a couple of days ! Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing all the different rigs ! just getting started in overland !

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Please advise to time and place as soon as possible planning on stopping at Garden of the Gods on the way over or back for a couple of days ! Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing all the different rigs ! just getting started in overland !
I'm running a route this weekend, if all is well we will planit for some time in August and run this same route. I'll be back with a trip report on Monday and will probably nail down a date next week.

BackWoods

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Northfield, Summit County, Ohio, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Tritabaugh
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I hope to be able to make the meet. Love to get some input on my next phase of my Explorer build. Hope to have the rack & cobra 75 cb installed by the time of the meet, when ever it is

It's been a long road. Getting from there to here.
Going where my heart will take me.

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

I hope to be able to make the meet. Love to get some input on my next phase of my Explorer build. Hope to have the rack & cobra 75 cb installed by the time of the meet, when ever it is

It's been a long road. Getting from there to here.
Going where my heart will take me.
What year explorer?