Spur of the moment trip

• HTML tutorial

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

I text the wife on my lunch break at work asking if she wanted to camp for the night... She replied with a "sounds perfect" so I got off work around 6:50. Got home, got packed up and we were river bound by 7:45. My buddy and his wife joined us in their 2015 4Runner trail edition.

River spot is south of Boulder city NV, right along the water. Took photos with a GoPro hero4 black and canon t2i with kit lens.

Had a blast! Can't wait for the next spur of the moment trip.

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Looks awesome man. I'm jealous. How hot is it out there this time of year. It's hot as balls here. I couldn't pay my wife enough to sleep out side this time of year . Lol

Reactions: Luis Merlo

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

I text the wife on my lunch break at work asking if she wanted to camp for the night... She replied with a "sounds perfect" so I got off work around 6:50. Got home, got packed up and we were river bound by 7:45. My buddy and his wife joined us in their 2015 4Runner trail edition.

River spot is south of Boulder city NV, right along the water. Took photos with a GoPro hero4 black and canon t2i with kit lens.

Had a blast! Can't wait for the next spur of the moment trip.
I LOVE the night shot with the Milky Way!

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Is that near Nelson?
Yup south of Nelson

Looks awesome man. I'm jealous. How hot is it out there this time of year. It's hot as balls here. I couldn't pay my wife enough to sleep out side this time of year . Lol
So that weekend wasn't bad, we had a 10° drop in temperate and it even called for a breeze, it was around 85ish with a breeze that night and around 100 the next afternoon which was perfect for lounging in the river!

E

expeditionnorth

lots of fun looking
the new rig looks like it performed exceptionally well

.shark.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

lots of fun looking
the new rig looks like it performed exceptionally well
Both had absolutely no issues, more of a baja style run to get there! [emoji1]

My buddy pops out of his 4Runner saying "man I just felt like Bj Baldwin!"