SPK CDA kids, we should talk meet ups...

• HTML tutorial

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
So I will admit, one of the primary reasons Im into groups like this is the social aspect. I would love to try to get some meet ups put together to meet some of the local people and maybe talk trips and projects.

Anyway Im really hoping that weekends work well for most, I work swing shift so weekday nights are out for me.

How does the weekend of the 13th and 14th look for a meeting? Based on interest we can talk about a good spot so we can select a central location.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
So I will admit, one of the primary reasons Im into groups like this is the social aspect. I would love to try to get some meet ups put together to meet some of the local people and maybe talk trips and projects.

Anyway Im really hoping that weekends work well for most, I work swing shift so weekday nights are out for me.

How does the weekend of the 13th and 14th look for a meeting? Based on interest we can talk about a good spot so we can select a central location.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

The Inland-northwest meet-up conference call happens the third Sunday of the month, and they are also having several trail runs this summer. If your interested here is the forum link.https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/inland-northwest-conference-call-06-17-2018.13703/
Any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE

Dillon,
Sorry, didn't see this. Let's talk.

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Our days off are changing to sunday monday. Maybe sunday evenings somewhere? Twigs up north would be a good spot (i get a discount) :)

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
You want to put something on the calendar for December? Maybe in the first week...

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
First Sunday of December (the 2nd) would work for me.