Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Oakland, NJ, USA
First Name
Cristian
Last Name
Anton
Member #

Hi guys I'm planning a small trip to hit some VT class 4 roads, never been there so it will be hit and miss, I'll be leaving north Jersey Friday the 27th in the morning right after Thanksgiving, heading north to Albany, NY and then crossing east into southern VT and start exploring from there, 2 nights of camping and heading back Sunday after breakfast. I posted this mostly in Facebook in several sites, looking for around 4 to 5 trucks max, I know is going to be cold and need to prepare for that, also looking to maybe stop at some breweries and maybe something else cool and local, if anyone wants to join in let me know .I need a hard confirmation at least 2 weeks before the trip .

Reactions: Aspect Overland

Cris_Anton

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Oakland, NJ, USA
First Name
Cristian
Last Name
Anton
Member #

Hey guys I pulled the plug due to the lack of interest, but it is in my to do list with 3 to 5 trucks max

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

Hi guys I'm planning a small trip to hit some VT class 4 roads, never been there so it will be hit and miss, I'll be leaving north Jersey Friday the 27th in the morning right after Thanksgiving, heading north to Albany, NY and then crossing east into southern VT and start exploring from there, 2 nights of camping and heading back Sunday after breakfast. I posted this mostly in Facebook in several sites, looking for around 4 to 5 trucks max, I know is going to be cold and need to prepare for that, also looking to maybe stop at some breweries and maybe something else cool and local, if anyone wants to join in let me know .I need a hard confirmation at least 2 weeks before the trip .
If you plan on running another trip sometime in the near future, let me know. I’d be very interested in coming. I have a Land Cruiser and a pretty well equipped jeep Rubicon, can take either one depending on how hard-core the trails would be.

Reactions: Cris_Anton

JoeJLUR

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fairfield, CT, USA
Member #

I would definitely be interested in this. Heading up to the Green Mountain National Forest area to do some exploring in early June.

Cris_Anton

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Oakland, NJ, USA
First Name
Cristian
Last Name
Anton
Member #

We are just getting together with some friends that we haven’t seen in a while, but I will definitely post next time I head up there and we can get a few rigs together.
No problem I’m heading up that way anyway with another 4 rigs and get exploring done

JoeJLUR

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fairfield, CT, USA
Member #

We are just getting together with some friends that we haven’t seen in a while, but I will definitely post next time I head up there and we can get a few rigs together.
No problem I’m heading up that way anyway with another 4 rigs and get exploring done
Awesome. Maybe we can plan something for July. We can talk when we get back and compare notes.

Reactions: Cris_Anton