Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Monthly meetup for the Southern Utah area for OB forum participants and Members. Come and check out some rigs, talk Overlanding, exploration, and trail riding.

@ River Rock Roasting Company in LaVerkin, UT - Be prepared to share info about a trail or camping trip you recently had.

I'll be there from 6-8pm and hope to see you there, come meet your Member Rep and other members, talk gear, rigs and routes.

View Rally Point

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Going to be doing some planning for our November OB campout in the Sand Hollow area, please come if you'd like to provide input/ideas for the campout. We're going to have @Cendee at the campout with some OB swag as well.

Reactions: Cendee

Cuffs

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

La Verkin, UT, USA
First Name
Wendi
Last Name
Merritt
Member #

Going to miss this month...But headed to ABQ for the Balloon Fiesta! Hope to have some great photos to share when we launch with the whole group one morning!

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Been living in Kanab for a year and really going to try and make it. Got bit by the overland bug and been working on building my gear up and rig. Not sure my rig is ready to keep up...
You're ready.. all you need is fuel and wheels!

Reactions: Cuffs

Dana L

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mesquite, NV
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Lakeman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7AMR
I won't be able to attend. Maybe next month.

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Just great I just switched from working on Wednesday night to Tuesday night so I could attend my daughters choir performance on Wednesday. I will be there next month

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Just great I just switched from working on Wednesday night to Tuesday night so I could attend my daughters choir performance on Wednesday. I will be there next month

meach4x4

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

St. George, Utah
Member #

Going to be doing some planning for our November OB campout in the Sand Hollow area, please come if you\'d like to provide input/ideas for the campout. We\'re going to have @Cendee at the campout with some OB swag as well.
Aaron, I will try to make it. I am running a new trail on Sand Mountain/Sand Hollow today, and will probably be off the trail early, so probably will see you in La Verkin at 6 for a short meeting.

meach4x4

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

St. George, Utah
Member #

Going to be doing some planning for our November OB campout in the Sand Hollow area, please come if you\'d like to provide input/ideas for the campout. We\'re going to have @Cendee at the campout with some OB swag as well.
Just saw the notice this morning. Hope to attend and discuss campout plans

meach4x4

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

St. George, Utah
Member #

Just saw the notice this morning. Hope to attend and discuss campout plans

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Going to be doing some planning for our November OB campout in the Sand Hollow area, please come if you'd like to provide input/ideas for the campout. We're going to have @Cendee at the campout with some OB swag as well.
Is there still going to be a camp out in Sand Hollow?

Cuffs

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

La Verkin, UT, USA
First Name
Wendi
Last Name
Merritt
Member #

@A-Aron can you share the info that was discussed at the Oct meet up? I'm looking for details on the Nov camping trip. I may not be able to camp, but since Im local, I might come hang out during the day...

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
@A-Aron can you share the info that was discussed at the Oct meet up? I'm looking for details on the Nov camping trip. I may not be able to camp, but since Im local, I might come hang out during the day...
All the info is listed on the rally point, it'd be fun to have you join us part of the time if you can.

Cuffs

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

La Verkin, UT, USA
First Name
Wendi
Last Name
Merritt
Member #

WHERE IS EVERYONE!??? I miss you folks! Hope everyone is staying well and soon as this sh^% is over we need to get together!!

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
WHERE IS EVERYONE!??? I miss you folks! Hope everyone is staying well and soon as this sh^% is over we need to get together!!
AMEN! I'm still here..

Reactions: Cuffs