• HTML tutorial

Gbcracing4

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lakewood
Member #

Hi All,
So I am new here and hope this is the correct place to post this. I know there is a OC monthly meet but I can't make one for a while, since they fall on weekends I will be out of town. I was thinking in the near future and to see if any of the local members are interested. Maybe have a meet up someplace just to say hi on a Friday evening or Saturday. I know of a grocery store that closed in Long Beach that has a decent sized lot. I am in Lakewood so I don't know who or if anyone would be interested, just throwing it out there. Thanks everyone.....

JKScofield

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

17812 Regentview Ave. Bellflower, Ca 90706
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Scofield
Member #

I like the idea. With kids in soccer almost all year, Saturday’s are nearly impossible for me. Maybe change it up a bit and use the lot at the recently closed Orchard on a Wednesday night when they have the food trucks??

I’m in Bellflower over by Artesia and Palo Verde...(just a couple hundred feet outside of Lakewood)

Reactions: S.Choisser and T-88

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,
So I am new here and hope this is the correct place to post this. I know there is a OC monthly meet but I can't make one for a while, since they fall on weekends I will be out of town. I was thinking in the near future and to see if any of the local members are interested. Maybe have a meet up someplace just to say hi on a Friday evening or Saturday. I know of a grocery store that closed in Long Beach that has a decent sized lot. I am in Lakewood so I don't know who or if anyone would be interested, just throwing it out there. Thanks everyone.....
I can help you with this! I have a document that we put out just to help you set up a one time meet-up. I am going to try to convert it to a PDF and attach it here but if that doesn't work message me an email address to @Kent R and I will email it to you.

Reactions: S.Choisser and T-88

Gbcracing4

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lakewood
Member #

I like the idea. With kids in soccer almost all year, Saturday’s are nearly impossible for me. Maybe change it up a bit and use the lot at the recently closed Orchard on a Wednesday night when they have the food trucks??

I’m in Bellflower over by Artesia and Palo Verde...(just a couple hundred feet outside of Lakewood)
With the holidays and my work schedule right now weekdays are hard for me and I am waiting for some rain so I can start going to the desert in the UTV on wekeends (I am waiting for some rain so the dust won't be so bad). Maybe after Christmas we could set something up. And the Orchard parking lot is good and there is the parking lot that the Albertons/Haggen that is closed down on Spring St (the part behind John's is pretty big)

Also I saw you last weekend at Woodruff and Del Amo, but I was turning so I didn't get a chance to say hi!

Reactions: S.Choisser