Southern Africa trip during winter months

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Hi All,

Our trip has finally become reality. After alot of searching we finally found a affordable 4x4 overlander option to cross southern africa with. If anyone is looking for a decent and affordable overlander to crisscross southern africa with your best bet is to contact Duncan who is the owner of discoverafrica4x4 and offers buy back deals for a sweet price. We just picked up our Landrover Discovery and if looks and feels great and ready to ride. We are off on the way to Lesotho, Swaziland and Mozambique and will post a bit as we go along. If you have any questions let us know. Off we go, the journey starts here!!

Reactions: PB&Me

Traveler I

We are on the way and all is going well. We saw whales jumping around in Hermanus, Bonte boks in Swellendam national park, hiked around hogsback and through Lesotho, Drakenberg and Swaziland, saw the third largest canyon on the blyde river and saw 4 of the 5 big 5 in Kruger. Tomorrow on the way to Mozambique and the weather is finally getting better. Overlanding is not for those that require alot of wifi as there is almost never a connection but it feels great to be offline and on the road. The landrover has be renamed Rafiki as “ he knows the way”! On to warmer nights! Any tips for Malawi and/or Zambia?

Reactions: PB&Me