Event Cancelled - SouthEast Overland Gear and Blue Ridge Overland Gear - 08/03/2018

• HTML tutorial

quadabaum

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Georgia USA
Member #

Driving up to South East Overland in Seneca, SC to pick up some recovery gear then heading North to B.R.O.G. in Bedford, VA to pick up some more gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: hlpressley

quadabaum

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Georgia USA
Member #

It'll be a 2.5 day, 2 night trip. Leaving on Macon, Ga Friday, tentatively 11am, to head to Southeast Overland in Seneca, stop to say hey and buy recovery gear then I will head North to B.R.O.G. in Bedford, Virginia where I will find a place to set up camp Friday night. Saturday morning I will head to B.R.O.G headquarters to check it out, buy some organizational gear, and get some pointers on where to go explore. I will leave on their recommendation of places to explore and find camp for Saturday night. Sunday morning I will be heading back home to Macon, Ga. We practice tread lightly and anyone planning to join should as well. I have a cb radio for communication and will be tracking the off hwy sections using Gaia gps. I will make some stops at "scenic" areas for photographing.