SOLD SOLD - Used CVT Mt. Rainier Extended Stargazer Summit RTT - Northeast Oklahoma - $2300

• HTML tutorial

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Link to my FB Marketplace post

Product description from CVT's Website

I've had this tent for about a year. I'm the second owner. We used it 3-4 times. Selling because it's a little too big for our needs, so we're downsizing tents. It's in great shape. Everything functions properly and there are no damages. It has some minor dirt spotting. No mildew or mildew smell. I cleaned and dried it any time before storing it longer than one day. I also opened it and cleaned/inspected it before listing it for sale.

No shipping. Local pickup only.

As a Summit series tent, it includes:

An upgraded floor made with diamond plate honeycomb aluminum. The Fabric is a 380g compared to 280g on our standard Pioneer Series Tent. Straps on the cover are a cinch buckle versus Velcro on the Pioneer Series. The mattress comes with a waterproof mattress cover instead of cotton. The interior poles are material wrapped and the center pole has built in LED Lighting with on/off and dimmer switch as well as 2 USB ports. The telescoping ladder has a release on the face of the steps and bumper stops between each step. All the plastic fittings have been upgraded to alloy (on hinges), D-rings are larger and Velcro is thicker. The rain fly is heavier with quick release buckles. The Summit Line tent also includes two shoe/storage bags, One Piece anti-condensation mat, two spreader poles to help keep the overhang taut, Annex, removable 6″ annex extension, and a removable PVC floor.

IMG_20181020_092223.jpgIMG_20181020_073932.jpgIMG_20181013_103719_193.jpgIMG_20181006_091704.jpg