Launch Member

Influencer II

Warriewood NSW, Australia
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Hempsall
Member #

So after much deliberation and to'ing and froing and everything in between earlier this year I decided to part ways with my Range Rover Sport. A quick walk round of the build can be found here.
IMG_1324.JPG
It went through a lot of changes over the 2.5 years and approx 60,000km of ownership but it was time for a change. Now I did think about another Land Rover, figured if I were going to do that I probably miss the Rangie way too much so opted for something very different and way more truck-like.

A 2015 Mitsubishi Challenger was purchased earlier this year and has been through a bit of development to make it into my vehicle but it's mostly there (yeah right). So figured it was probably a good time to share.

As purchased:
Vehicle: 2014 Mitsubishi Challenger PC
2.5 DiD engine
TJM Outback bullbar
Cheap HID driving lights
And that was about it.
IMG_1713.PNG

Since then it's been through a bit of a transformation:
IMG_1904.JPG
I've kitted it out with rear storage drawers, fitted a Rhino Rack Platform and Stedi lightbar to the roof and also mounted Lightforce LED180's to the front. The tyres have been upgraded to Hankook mud terrains and underbody protection has been fitted. I've also fitted a snorkel, dual battery system and rear power outlets etc. along with a 100w solar panel on the roof.
I have a quick walk round video here.

There are still a few bits to do like fitting camp lights to the rack and some rock lights to the underside. Oh, and a front locka and winch to go in as well.