SOLD SOLD: PRICE DROP M101A2 Overland Trailer w/ RTT - $5,000 - SF Bay Area

• HTML tutorial
Military surplus M101A2 trailer with Tuff Stuff Overland Roof Top Tent with annex room (Tuff Stuff® "Elite" Overland Roof Top Jeep & Truck Tent, 5 Person). Custom aluminum roof rack with room for equipment or a box next to the tent and custom lockable tonneau cover. The trailer is free of rust and the interior has been bedlined. The trailer was re-wired with arctic grade cable for 12v with a 7 pin plug and all the lights are LED in the original waterproof housing. Trailer has an installed deep cycle marine battery that charges off of the tow vehicle. 12v pigtail run into the tent as well as a switched cedar charging drawer mounted above the driver side wheel with 4 USB ports and a 12v outlet. Took apart, inspected, and re-greased both hubs when I purchased it, they were in brand new condition. Tires are full size LT load range E tires on Dodge 8 lug rims. Original hand brakes are still hooked up to the hubs and work great for securing it in camp. Tows great behind our 4Runner and allows great visibility behind you with the open rack. Trailer was properly titled in Alaska. We're only selling because we decided to use a camper until the kiddo is a few years older.

upload_2019-1-28_17-50-12.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

t_real

Rank 0

Contributor I

Virginia
First Name
T
Last Name
M
Is this still for sale!? I can't believe nobody snatched it up after all these price drops!

john casson

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Danville CA
Member #

Hello,
App wont let me PM. I'll be in Oakland the next couple hours. Let me know if you are available to show the trailer .

John