Last Name
Daquioag
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Daki
Selling my 1998 Toyota Landcruiser for $10,000
California bought rig from the moment it left the factory, I'm the third owner
Clean Title
Engine: Stock 2UZ-FE 4.7L V8 that had the heads rebuilt 12k miles ago, coil packs are new
Mileage: 284,400 miles
Full time 4wd with 4H and 4L
Stock center and rear lockers
Exterior: Stock, rear hitch mount installed, paint is faded, front windshield and new rear view mirror installed, ceramic limo tint all around except the windshield
Interior: stock leather seats, front seats are heated, AC and Heater blowing nice and works perfectly, Sony bluetooth head unit with microphone, proclip USA phone mount and iPad mini mount, big center console, second rows are stock and in great condition same as third row seats
Suspension: Kings 2.5-3" Shocks, SPC UCA, Slee Diff Dropper, OME HD rear springs, OME torsion bars (not installed)
Wheels: Stock 16 inch land cruiser wheels with 32" BFG KO2 all terrain, spare has a 33" Falken Wildpeak
No leaks, runs great, daily driven
Rig is pretty much stock and was going to build it as a full overland build. Been working on making it bulletproof for years to come but now I need a pick up truck that I can use to haul 3 mountain bikes plus a dirt bike when I go on my trips. It's sad to part ways with the LC because it has been a super reliable daily driver/ weekend getaway rig but I need a bed to haul all the stuff I need to haul on my trips. Asking price is $10,000 OBO. Make an offer and let's see if we can strike a good deal where we're both happy

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: TahoeFJ60