US West SOLD Bay Area - Smittybilt Scout w/ Tent and Awning - $7700 - Road Tested and Ready!

• HTML tutorial

Kenny

Rank II
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Adirondacks, NY
First Name
Kenny
Last Name
Ackerman
Member #

Smittybilt Scout trailer Topped with Tepui Autana Sky 3 Tent (Ruggedized) and Gray Tepui 6’ x 6' Awning.

Used less than 10 times. The complete setup for this as we have it is just over 10,000$, we are asking 7700$.

Important features that are included are:
Tepui tent annex attachment (zip up rubber bottom privacy area below the ladder, PERFECT for having a pet, kids or gear bug safe right below the ladder)
Tepui saddle bags (used for holding shoes on your way up to the adult treehouse)
Tepui upgraded comfort mattress (this has a memory foam top with latex covering, also original mattress also included)
Custom 8” tent lift when camping and secured low when driving (fits in a garage this way)
custom 3rd wheel jack-stand-foot for multi terrain use (give extra tripod stand for better stability when not attached to a vehicle)
Complete ball and tow hitch.

This trailer is garaged on carpet when not in use. It’s ready for someone to use it for its potential. Be the adventurer we couldn’t...

Message for more info or pictures! Or come take a look.

CA Registered and paid for(3 years as of February), road ready, camping ready.

View attachment 92328View attachment 92329
Would you sell without tent and annex and would you ship cross country?

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Would you sell without tent and annex and would you ship cross country?
Afternoon Kenny I would be willing to separate the three items but I am unsure as to the logistics of shipping something like this across the country. I would prefer to keep it a hitch-up sale. Thank you for your interest!