US East Sold $100 PC27 Pedal Commander f/Toyota 4Runner, Tundra, etc

• HTML tutorial

dmp399

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Virgina
We traded my wife’s 4 runner for a new Tacoma. Took this off the 4Runner but it won’t work for the Tacoma. These are $260 on Amazon new and this one is only a year old and works like new. It is NOT the Bluetooth model. Will ship anywhere USPS will ship for the $100. I have paypal or we can meet somewhere around Northern VA, DC, or Maryland.

Attachments

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Is there a limit to which generations it will work with? Also, is it a physical connection since no Bluetooth?

dmp399

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Virgina
Is there a limit to which generations it will work with? Also, is it a physical connection since no Bluetooth?
Here is the link to the website.

https://www.pedalcommander.com/product/pedal-commander-p4-pc27/?motor=4.0L+V6&v=7516fd43adaa

It shows the compatibility list of all the other vehicles there. From what I understand, and I’m no expert, but the Bluetooth feature is on all the new ones and it allows you to change the settings from your phone. With the one I’m selling you’d have to physically push the buttons on the square part to change settings. Both models would require you to plug it into the pedal itself. Depending on where you mount the square part would determine how easy or hard it is to change the settings on the fly. I put it at the bottom of the dash right by the drivers foot. It required me to get out and lean down to see what I was pushing. But honestly you’ll know pretty quick which setting you like and probably leave it there. We ran it on sport -1 and that was snappy enough without being too sensitive is slippery conditions.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Here is the link to the website.

https://www.pedalcommander.com/product/pedal-commander-p4-pc27/?motor=4.0L+V6&v=7516fd43adaa

It shows the compatibility list of all the other vehicles there. From what I understand, and I’m no expert, but the Bluetooth feature is on all the new ones and it allows you to change the settings from your phone. With the one I’m selling you’d have to physically push the buttons on the square part to change settings. Both models would require you to plug it into the pedal itself. Depending on where you mount the square part would determine how easy or hard it is to change the settings on the fly. I put it at the bottom of the dash right by the drivers foot. It required me to get out and lean down to see what I was pushing. But honestly you’ll know pretty quick which setting you like and probably leave it there. We ran it on sport -1 and that was snappy enough without being too sensitive is slippery conditions.
Thanks!

Appears to be 5th gens only per site, “Toyota 4Runner 4.0L V6 (2010-…)”

Just curious, was yours a 5th generation?

Vlad

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Portland, OR
First Name
Volodymyr
Last Name
Vasylenko
Member #

Just wanna say it’s a very capable device and is worth every penny. I paid nearly $300 for mine w Bluetooth (even tho I never use it with app) and we love it! I’d totally get this one if I hadn’t had mine already. We tend to keep it on city mode +4.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova