East - Sold $100 PC27 Pedal Commander f/Toyota 4Runner, Tundra, etc | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

East Sold $100 PC27 Pedal Commander f/Toyota 4Runner, Tundra, etc

Discussion in 'Parts' started by dmp399, Dec 16, 2018.

Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. dmp399

dmp399 Rank 0

Map
    We traded my wife’s 4 runner for a new Tacoma. Took this off the 4Runner but it won’t work for the Tacoma. These are $260 on Amazon new and this one is only a year old and works like new. It is NOT the Bluetooth model. Will ship anywhere USPS will ship for the $100. I have paypal or we can meet somewhere around Northern VA, DC, or Maryland.

Attached Files:

NovaBound likes this.
  2. NovaBound

NovaBound Rank IV

Member #:

Map
    Is there a limit to which generations it will work with? Also, is it a physical connection since no Bluetooth?

3. dmp399

dmp399 Rank 0

Map
    Here is the link to the website.

https://www.pedalcommander.com/product/pedal-commander-p4-pc27/?motor=4.0L+V6&v=7516fd43adaa

It shows the compatibility list of all the other vehicles there. From what I understand, and I’m no expert, but the Bluetooth feature is on all the new ones and it allows you to change the settings from your phone. With the one I’m selling you’d have to physically push the buttons on the square part to change settings. Both models would require you to plug it into the pedal itself. Depending on where you mount the square part would determine how easy or hard it is to change the settings on the fly. I put it at the bottom of the dash right by the drivers foot. It required me to get out and lean down to see what I was pushing. But honestly you’ll know pretty quick which setting you like and probably leave it there. We ran it on sport -1 and that was snappy enough without being too sensitive is slippery conditions.

4. NovaBound

NovaBound Rank IV

Member #:

Map
    Thanks!

Appears to be 5th gens only per site, “Toyota 4Runner 4.0L V6 (2010-…)”

Just curious, was yours a 5th generation?

5. dmp399

dmp399 Rank 0

Map
    Yeah it was a 2016 Trail and it worked out just fine.
    ah

6. NovaBound

NovaBound Rank IV

Member #:

Map
    Though this wasn’t on my short list for mods.... I too have a 16 Trail. Coincidence? Or destined?

7. Vlad

Vlad Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Just wanna say it’s a very capable device and is worth every penny. I paid nearly $300 for mine w Bluetooth (even tho I never use it with app) and we love it! I’d totally get this one if I hadn’t had mine already. We tend to keep it on city mode +4.

NovaBound likes this.
  8. Magic Mike

Magic Mike Rank V

Member #:

Ham Callsign:
    KM6YKV
    Map
    Is this still available?

9. dmp399

dmp399 Rank 0

Map
  10. dmp399

dmp399 Rank 0

Map
    I’ve got a pending sale...will change status once it sells or post up again if it’s available again.

11. Matoolie

Matoolie Rank 0

Map
    Would be interested if sale falls through.

12. Tony Patrignani

Member #:

Map
  13. dmp399

dmp399 Rank 0

Map
    Sorry everyone this is sold. Life got in the way and I forgot to get back in here to mark it sold

Tony Patrignani likes this.
  14. Vlad

Vlad Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Put it in the title pls that it’s SOLD