Solar for an Odyssey pc2150?

• HTML tutorial

fugi

Rank 0

Contributor I

US
So I am in the process of modding a used 4x6 trailer I just picked up. Mods are going to be pretty standard; rock lights, shower system, and a fridge. I have a spare Odyssey 2150 I plan on throwing into the trailer for power. I am new to solar and don't know a thing about it. I'm looking through Amazon, and searching on Google and it looks like Renogy is the option to go with. The solar will only be used to top off the Odyssey when camping (usually a week in one spot). What will I need to make this happen? How can I also connect it so that when I am driving, the main battery (also an Odyssey 2150) and alternator charges the trailer battery?

trailhunter

Rank III

Traveler I

US
So I am in the process of modding a used 4x6 trailer I just picked up. Mods are going to be pretty standard; rock lights, shower system, and a fridge. I have a spare Odyssey 2150 I plan on throwing into the trailer for power. I am new to solar and don't know a thing about it. I'm looking through Amazon, and searching on Google and it looks like Renogy is the option to go with. The solar will only be used to top off the Odyssey when camping (usually a week in one spot). What will I need to make this happen? How can I also connect it so that when I am driving, the main battery (also an Odyssey 2150) and alternator charges the trailer battery?
I just bought one of these and in the process of installing. Does everything your looking for, also includes a solar charger, just wire a connector of your choice.