Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pakenham, ON, Canada
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Carman
Member #

Hello Travelers! I've put together a route for the weekend and its a big one! Let me be upfront, this route is REMOTE. We will be travelling into an area of Quebec known as "The Big Empty". Fuel is mostly 300km between stops and there's very little in between. We should be on the upside of the incredible fall colours and the sun always shines in on my Discovery so, uh yeah, I've got that going for me. Bring warm socks it'll be cold at night :)

View Rally Point
Last edited:

Voodoo Johnny

Rank II

Contributor III

Embrun, ON, Canada
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran
Hey Ryan, this sounds excellent. Not sure if I would be able to make the drive on Friday but was wondering where you would be bedding down for the night? As I would just meet with the team Friday night and continue on for the remainder.

Reactions: ryancarman

ryancarman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pakenham, ON, Canada
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Carman
Member #

Hey Ryan, this sounds excellent. Not sure if I would be able to make the drive on Friday but was wondering where you would be bedding down for the night? As I would just meet with the team Friday night and continue on for the remainder.
hey man the notes for the event have the locations of all the camps, Friday night is at a place called (Pourvoirie Lac Gueguen): 48.071557, -77.226128
check the all the details when you expand the notes here:
1600804218492.png

Voodoo Johnny

Rank II

Contributor III

Embrun, ON, Canada
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran
I/we will be attending but will have to meet the rest of the team on Friday night at the camp location and will most likely not be there until 22:00hrs. I will either be with the family or if they cannot make will be attending solo.

Chris

Giljr572

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Deep River, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Gilles
Last Name
Pepin
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Army
I'm good to go. I'll be there with the kids. We're going to sleep at my mother-in-law in Deep River on Thursday night and will meet you on Friday morning at your campsite.

Giljr572

Rank III

Enthusiast I

First Name
Gilles
Last Name
Pepin
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Army
I'm good to go. I'll be there with the kids. We're going to sleep at my mother-in-law in Deep River on Thursday night and will meet you on Friday morning at your campsite.

Giljr572

Rank III

Enthusiast I

First Name
Gilles
Last Name
Pepin
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Army
So, we will meet you at the ZEC office for 1000h on Friday morning. I've already entered all the waypoint that you mentioned into my GPS devices, do you have a GPX of the route itself? Let me know, thanks.