Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I'm in the Inland empire of southern California and I am always willing to meet up with fellow overland enthusiasts.. Anyone feel like meeting up on weekend day soon?

Reactions: Raul B

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I'm thinking about a meet at Victoria gardens/bass pro shops.. Anyone down for that sometime before Christmas?

Reactions: Raul B

GregS

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Inland Empire, CA
Member #

I live in Redlands/Yucaipa. I'm heading up to Big Bear this coming weekend for some wheeling with another member or 2 if anyone is interested. Also, I'm down to meet at Bass Pro sometime before Christmas as well.

Reactions: goleee33

goleee33

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tustin, CA
Member #

Id be interested. I'm a bit of a way from the IE, but its still doable depending on day of the week and time.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I'm in the Inland empire of southern California and I am always willing to meet up with fellow overland enthusiasts.. Anyone feel like meeting up on weekend day soon?
Hey Scott,

If ya'll settle on a date you can add it to the Event Calendar for easier access and visibility of this thread. Also, with a little notice, we'll send a few items to hand out or raffle or ro-sham-bo for!

M

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Ok.. If I set something up for say a Saturday... I'm thinking Dec 10th at bass pro shops in Rancho Cucamonga. If I put that date on the calendar would anyone be able to make that happen?

Reactions: GregS

goleee33

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tustin, CA
Member #

Ok.. If I set something up for say a Saturday... I'm thinking Dec 10th at bass pro shops in Rancho Cucamonga. If I put that date on the calendar would anyone be able to make that happen?
Bummer, I have a wedding to attend to that day.

goleee33

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tustin, CA
Member #

That's why I am asking. I'm flexible and can meet up just about any Friday or Saturday.. So shoot me some dates that might work..
I can do the following Sunday, but I know that is family day for most. The weekend after is probably too close to the holidays and last minute shopping crunch. It does work for me however. Just thinking in general. I am too far to make it on week days/Fridays with traffic.

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Reactions: Michael and GregS

kcsaysngo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Orange County, CA
Member #

New here!

I stay in huntington beach, orange county! A few of us are taking our rigs out to Holy Jim on sunday 12/11 if anyone would like to join us out there!
pack a lunch, we plan on meeting, taking some pics and getting to know eachother! the trails are fairly easy and we have a couple people all stock that have hit them with us as well as 2WD! Plenty of experienced overlanders will be out as well, come one, come all!

kcsaysngo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Orange County, CA
Member #

we are still discussing the meet up point right now; heading up with a few guys from the t4r forums. we are trying to meet by 9:00am; it gets super crowded on the weekends and a bunch of kids are out.. the earlier the better! i will get back with the meet up spot in a few!

goleee33

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tustin, CA
Member #

we are still discussing the meet up point right now; heading up with a few guys from the t4r forums. we are trying to meet by 9:00am; it gets super crowded on the weekends and a bunch of kids are out.. the earlier the better! i will get back with the meet up spot in a few!
I am in Tustin Ranch which is down the street from Holy Jim. What part of the trail are you doing? Just to the hiking spot? or going to do an offshoot up the truck trail?

kcsaysngo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Orange County, CA
Member #

I am in Tustin Ranch which is down the street from Holy Jim. What part of the trail are you doing? Just to the hiking spot? or going to do an offshoot up the truck trail?
a few of us are just going to go up to the trail head where the porta potty is and stop to hike (have our ladies with us -_-). a few others want to hit the offshoot trails and then link back up for lunch! definitely come out man! it'll be fun! wish there was a little ran so we could play in the mud though haha.