Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Nashville, Knoxville
First Name
David
Last Name
Wells
Member #

New guy here. So, how do we know about this and other regional events? I searched from the top of the forums for "Smoky" and found only this thread. And Rally Point seems more for checking in to see of others are nearby wherever you happen to be(?) So... how do we (regionally) meet up?

Team4M

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martell
Member #

Sadly can’t make this one but please give us a report and let’s put together a group for the next one.

Contributor II

East Tennessee
First Name
James
Last Name
vvvvv
I'll be there in the vendor section. I should be getting there early afternoon Thursday. I will also be leading the Gulf Road Trail ride. Matter of fact, I went and pre-ran it today. Good thing I did as the last two miles of the mapped trail did not exist. I wound up mapping out about 10 more miles of a loop to make the trail a little more "out there" but nothing crazy.

Anyway, this will be my third time there. It's a good event in a very nice area. We are having a very minor forest fire in the area, but I don't think it is going to impact us. With that being said, the entrance to the Gulf Road Trail ride was a total smoke show today!