SOLD SOLD - SmittyBilt Overlander Gen I RTT and Danchel Outdoors 270 deg Awning with sides $1300--Northern VA

• HTML tutorial

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
RTT is lightly used and in great shape, has all the accessories and the awning is brand new. The sides have never been taken out of the storage bag and awning has only been opened once since mounting on my Jeep. It can be mounted on either driver or passenger side, but when mounted on driver's side the zipper on cover is on top opposed to on the bottom and might get water intrusion. The awning is an Amazon purchase and in spite of some of the negative reviews, I think it would take abuse and misuse for it not to hold up and the full sides are bigger than any RTT annex available, but you would need tarps for a floor/footprint.

I'm only selling because I am looking at a hard shell RTT setup that incorporates the awning with the entry to the tent. Prefer to sell as a package. Awning was $599 new on Amazon...looking for $1300 for RTT/Awning/Sides. I'm in Northern VA and willing to travel a little to deliver or make the exchange.

Attachments

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
Sorry, been a bit slow, but sold both already. Will update the post!