Skottle Owners Cook-off

• HTML tutorial

Bob Levenhagen

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Anyone going to Oveland Expo West? I've challenged Jerry from Tembo Tusk to a skottle cook-off on Friday evening May 17th. We are still working out the details and venue, stay tuned. We were talking at the Easter Jeep Safari show last week and thought it would be fun to invite fellow skottleers (I just made that up...) to join us in the fun.

Do you have a skottle? Bring it and your favorite recipe and all the fixins to join in the fun.

Drop me an email to info@4xploring.com if you want to participate.

L8TR, Bob

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Anyone going to Oveland Expo West? I've challenged Jerry from Tembo Tusk to a skottle cook-off on Friday evening May 17th. We are still working out the details and venue, stay tuned. We were talking at the Easter Jeep Safari show last week and thought it would be fun to invite fellow skottleers (I just made that up...) to join us in the fun.

Do you have a skottle? Bring it and your favorite recipe and all the fixins to join in the fun.

Drop me an email to info@4xploring.com if you want to participate.

L8TR, Bob
I just got my adventure skottle today. I have no idea what to do or a recipe but I would love to watch all you peeps cooks to get ideas.

Reactions: WyOverland