Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

If you want me there than it will have to be 10/28.
I plan on including Gold Coast Overland in a more official capacity to try and increase participation. A few of our local people are dual members already. Any objection?

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
As of right now I have that date open......

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Kenslittle72

MtnManT4R

Rank III

Advocate II

If you want me there than it will have to be 10/28.
I plan on including Gold Coast Overland in a more official capacity to try and increase participation. A few of our local people are dual members already. Any objection?

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
Nope my intentions is to have dual membership by the end of the year

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

cgoerrissen

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chatsworth
Member #

I have been looking forward to this, but I’m up in Northern California for work and won’t be back till next week.
On the bright side I just saw that there is a meet up in Pleasanton on Sunday which I should be able to go to.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Some pictures from the "Trunk-or-Treat" we put on.

20171028_180904[1].jpg
Big Bad (my daughter Reagan) waiting to hand out candy to the little ones. 20171028_181257[1].jpg
Isaiah (@latoya_the_tundra) and @Raul B20171028_181310[1].jpg 20171028_181527[1].jpg
My dad (@Trails2discover) with my son (@endlesstrails_sidekick). The hat and shirt are my dads army uniform from Vietnam, and the silk jacket was a souvenir he brought home with him.

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Unfortunately I don't see myself being able to plan or schedule a November meetup to follow the good turn out we had on the last one. If anyone wants to take the reins for the month is more than welcome to. @MilkTeacoma was saying that there might be an event at Frontrunner in December. That might be a good one for us to crash. We can always head over to Twisted Oak Tavern afterwards.