US West Sierra Foothills Overlanders Richardson Lake Trip.

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Influencer II

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
The September trip for the Sierra Foothills Overlanders is Richardson Lake, just off the McKinney/Rubicon Road.
This is a family - friendly trip. Things to do - fishing, crawdad trapping, trail runs, ticking on the Pacific Crest Trail, relaxing, and hopefully camp fires, depending on fire restrictions.

For those that can't make the 0900 meet-up on Friday, just advise us of an approximate ETA and we will save a spot. This is an easy lake to get to so you can modify the trip to be Saturday - Sunday with no problem.

If we catch enough crawdads we can have a boil. A turkey frier pot will be with us to boil the crawdads.

View Rally Point
Reactions: JCWages

Firemom

Rank V

Traveler I

Auburn, CA, USA
First Name
Deb
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YKU
Mike and I will be in separate vehicles and I’ll be leaving from work on Friday morning. Should be able to make the 0900 meet.

Roamoverland

Rank I

Contributor I

Loomis, Ca
First Name
David
Last Name
Weld
Member #

Wish we could go but there is this annoying thing called work. Well, actually we already have plans this weekend too.

Roamoverland

Rank I

Contributor I

Loomis, Ca
First Name
David
Last Name
Weld
Member #

Wish we could go but there is this annoying thing called work. Well, actually we already have plans this weekend too.

OVERMTN

Rank I

Contributor I

Placerville, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Monterosso
Member #

If it's not a problem, I would like to attend on Saturday only. I have to work Friday and the kids have an event on Sunday. If it's a problem only attending one day, please let me know. Thank you all.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Influencer II

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
We will probably have three - four rigs coming in Saturday evening. They are starting the Rubicon Thursday from the west and should be at Richardson Saturday. Still planing on a crawdad boils for Saturday evening. I am bringing traps. Thanks Tom W.