Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

When I would travel with kids to beaches, river etc... I used to buy gallons of water just to rinse them until now...

Added a PVC piping along with an air valve and PSI reader so I don't blow this thing. I usually just stay around 30psi and the main cap has a bit of leak so it always has 0 PSI after using it.

Attachments

AL.WVSN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

sand the area and use some 5 min epoxy. should hold 30psi
I don't want to seal it - i want it to leak, to me its a safety precaution. Its on the top where I add the water so it doesn't leak water, only air. I always have my airpump with me.

Reactions: grubworm

Mgc

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

When I would travel with kids to beaches, river etc... I used to buy gallons of water just to rinse them until now...

Added a PVC piping along with an air valve and PSI reader so I don't blow this thing. I usually just stay around 30psi and the main cap has a bit of leak so it always has 0 PSI after using it.
How many gallons does it hold?

AL.WVSN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

Seems to be ok, of course you'll feel it that it's heavier. I've push it a bit in the past, now that I got better tires with better sidewalls I feel like it'll a lot better than before.

twinight

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Socal
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Wan
Rather than deal with possible pressure leaks and the extra expense of pressure sealed inlet valve that requires a hose to fill (those abs fittings are expensive), I opted to just add a water pump with a automatic pressure switch and an on-off valve to the shower hose.