Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Escondido, California, USA
First Name
steve
Last Name
vandel
Member #

Looking for a slideout kitchen setup that has space for a fridge, sink, and stove. Ideally I want something that only takes half of the width of my truck bed, so that I can still climb into the back of the truck bed.

I've seen several that have two of the three (fridge, sink, stove) but not all three.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Looking for a slideout kitchen setup that has space for a fridge, sink, and stove. Ideally I want something that only takes half of the width of my truck bed, so that I can still climb into the back of the truck bed.

I've seen several that have two of the three (fridge, sink, stove) but not all three.
Have you checked out Goose Gear?

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE

How big is your bed. Have you googled youtube truck bed camping mod's.
There are many ideas there.
Are you a DIY type, or will you just buy whatever you find and like ? Also look through the various threads here in the forums. I'm sure you will find something posted by an OB member.

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto

LostWoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

Are you talking all three on a full slide, partial slide (i.e. stationary fridge), or stacked? There's a reason people tend to avoid doing all three because the extra effort/materials to add a sink add a lot of cost and weight to support a 12oz silicon sink.

JennLeeLJ

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Jennifer
Last Name
Lee
Member #

My husband and I DYI’d a slide out kitchen for the back of our Jeep Willys 1942 trailer that we pull behind our LJ. It’s about 4” long made of plywood. After looking at all the prefabrication ones we decided to go custom. We still need to paint it and possibly get some marine plastic slides but that’s for another time. It took about two weekends worth of work with minimal tools but we are very pleased with the results and the off-road comfort it provides is fantastic!

Attachments

surfnturf

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kings Mountain, CA, USA
Member #

My company makes a line of extremely high quality pullout kitchens which are a universal fit for SUV's and Vans. If you're looking for vehicle specific units, I highly recommend Goose-gear and Pullkitchen. Both are top notch quality and given what goes into each unit, are priced extremely fair. My units are completely sold out through our next product run. I probably wont have another batch ready for sale bad road pic 2.jpgIMG_3346.jpg7B9EFA04-EFC7-4575-A690-ED029A10432F.JPGIMG_3288.jpguntil spring.

Reactions: Square Foot