Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

do you know of a company that would accept delivery from an Australian company (Australian Direct - Kickass Dual Battery Kit) and then forward it to the US?

This sounds very similar to what we've been encountering within our product searches. Tired of having to deal with American after market retailers and their middle man, henchmen. We've opted to buy parts from Australian and would have to endue extra shipping cost or as the above member mentioned, allow a said member purchase products for us and forward to the US. At this point we're just looking with the possibility of purchasing Australian products in the future. Enviably, this would end up costing us more but the products would be more desirable in our opinion.

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

I spoke to a sales rep who said i can pay via PayPal so shipping is my roadblock at this point.

billiamwu

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Jacksonville, Florida
Member #

I spoke to a sales rep who said i can pay via PayPal so shipping is my roadblock at this point.
Hi bajatacoguy, I'm based in Australia for the next few weeks. I've been asking around to family/friends to see if they want anything to go with us when we move back. Feel free to shoot me a PM.