Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
This is a thread for members who are in the San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles, CA) or surrounding area.
There are several meet-ups in the LA area but nothing has stuck up your way, so if you need any help with a meet-up from OLB please advise.

There are several meet-ups in the LA area but nothing has stuck up your way, so if you need any help with a meet-up from OLB please advise.
Kent,

Thanks. I think a few of us at least would probably like a monthly SFV meet up. Lets see if we can get this one to stick and how many people are interested.

The closest one I know of is in Orange County which is a great meet but a far drive.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Kent,

Thanks. I think a few of us at least would probably like a monthly SFV meet up. Lets see if we can get this one to stick and how many people are interested.

The closest one I know of is in Orange County which is a great meet but a far drive.
Negative ghost rider. The closest one is the ventura one. Usually in Simi, Moorpark or at frontrunner store in Agoura.

Negative ghost rider. The closest one is the ventura one. Usually in Simi, Moorpark or at frontrunner store in Agoura.
Oh, Didn't know there was already a somewhat local one.

If we have enough people interested/want to do this, we can make this one happen too.

I just don't want to set this up on the same day that the other one is. Hopefully the last Saturday of the month works for everyone.

Looked up the Ventura Meet up and its mid month.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Kent,

We have West LA Hermosa Beach, Long Beach and as you know Ventura has been at Front Runner lately.
I am trying not to overlap meet-ups to much so you guys will need to work out the details of each one. But I am hear to help in any way I can just ask.

We have West LA Hermosa Beach, Long Beach and as you know Ventura has been at Front Runner lately.
I am trying not to overlap meet-ups to much so you guys will need to work out the details of each one. But I am hear to help in any way I can just ask.
Kent,

Thank you. If we have enough people interested would the last Saturday of the month work as re-occurring date? So we don't overlap.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Kent,

Thank you. If we have enough people interested would the last Saturday of the month work as re-occurring date? So we don't overlap.
I have three assistant ambassadors in the LA area I will ask them.