US West SF Bay - Brand New iKamper Sky Camp Line-X Black Rooftop Tent with Annex Room For Sale

• HTML tutorial

jahmikes

Rank 0

Traveler I

I have an essentially brand new iKamper Sky Camp Line-X in Black with lots of additions. I only have used it for two weekend trips and is perfect condition. Unfortunately, I'm not able to use it enough to warrant having it so I'm letting it go after owning it for a few months.

It is the heavy duty line-x version of the iKamper with protective coating. Comes with the 10'x10' annex, ha gong shoe bag, and extra canopy poles.

I paid $5,200 for this set up. You can get it barely used for a lot less! Selling Full set up for $4000.

Attachments

Adventure_Dad

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Upland, CA, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Scott
Member #

I have an essentially brand new iKamper Sky Camp Line-X in Black with lots of additions. I only have used it for two weekend trips and is perfect condition. Unfortunately, I'm not able to use it enough to warrant having it so I'm letting it go after owning it for a few months.

It is the heavy duty line-x version of the iKamper with protective coating. Comes with the 10'x10' annex, ha gong shoe bag, and extra canopy poles.

I paid $5,200 for this set up. You can get it barely used for a lot less! Selling Full set up for $4000.
What are the specs? Size, weight etc

Reactions: jahmikes

jahmikes

Rank 0

Traveler I

• SKYCAMP SPECIFICATIONS
    Metric System Imperial System
    Closed:

Open:

Mattress:

138 x 218 x 32cm

210 x 218 x 110cm

210 x 190 x 4cm

54.3 x 85.8 x 12.5"

82.6 x 85.8 x 43.3"

82.6 x 74.8 x 1.6"

Ladder Length:

Standard: 211cm

Long: 239cm

XL Add-On: 268cm

Standard: 83"

Long: 94"

XL Add-On: 105"

How to choose ladder length:

Height up to 83": Standard

Height up to 94": Long

Height up to 105": Extra Long

(Height from the ground to the top of your roof rack/cross bars)

Gross Weight:
    70kg

(Exact weight can vary due to the hand-made hard shell)

155lbs

(Exact weight can vary due to the hand-made hard shell)

Tent Weight Limit:
    408kg

The weight limit is also dependent on your vehicle's roof rack.

900lbs

The weight limit is also dependent on your vehicle's roof rack.

Ladder Weight Limit:
    150kg

330lbs
    Speed Limit:
    110km/h

70mph
    Roof Rack/Cross Bars Requirement:
    75kg

165lbs
    Wind Resistance:
    64km/h tested

32km/h Recommended

40mph tested

Max 20mph Recommended

gemarsh

Rank 0

Contributor I

Murrayville, GA
First Name
George
Last Name
Marshall

I would be interested in the annex if it's still available.