Seattle Jeep mechanic recommendation

• HTML tutorial

SeattleBeardo

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA
Member #

Hey there everyone, I'm looking for a recommendation for a Jeep mechanic in the Seattle area. I'm having some trouble with my transmission in my 2007 JK. I've got a pretty loud rattling noise coming from the transmission when in idle or moving slowly, sounds like it's a little bit louder in Reverse maybe? There has been no change to the driveability, shifts normal, clutch feels normal. I normally do all the work myself, but that's a little more than I can bite off oh, also I don't have a garage space to work on it in anymore. Hopefully somebody out there can help me out. Trying to not get hosed at the dealership.

PNW_Tundra

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Moses Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Birdsell
Member #

You can give John @ Auburn off road a try. He’s extremely knowledgeable on off-road rigs especially Jeeps.

SeattleBeardo

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA
Member #

You can give John @ Auburn off road a try. He’s extremely knowledgeable on off-road rigs especially Jeeps.
Thank you for the recommendation! I forgot to update the forurm. The noise got loud enough for me to pinpoint it, it was just bearings in my water pump! $50 and 15 minutes it was silent as a church mouse!