Sea fishing for us

• HTML tutorial

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

we love to sea fish from the shore and on boats too. We always take our fishing gear with us on every trip. The whole family love it and get out as often as we can. You can't beat a fresh fish for your evening meal after a day fishing.

Reactions: PB&Me and Big E

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

I used to surf fish a lot when I lived in Delaware! A few of my friends and I would also run 40 NM offshore to hit up the sailfish, tuna and Mahi-Mahi. We would also do some shark fishing since mako run pretty well there. I miss salt water fishing now that I'm land locked lol.

Reactions: Big E

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

We are close enough to sea to fish when we want but I am a truck driver and work away all week every week. So only have weekends free to do stuff

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Scottworz902

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Nova scotia
Member #

IMG_0185.JPG Your right about that there nothing better than coming back to camp with a fresh catch! ( for me that's mostly stripe bass, mackerel, flounder and squid!) I've been stuck in Alberta for the last 7 months and am sure ready to get back to Nova Scotia and get back on the shore! My fresh and salt water gear are always the some of the first things packed!

Reactions: PB&Me