Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Carlos, CA, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Layhe
Member #

These are the real deal, rare Scepter 5 Gallon Military Water Cans. You can not get these in California and they are built like tanks, bomb proof. This heavy-duty and durable container is made of food-grade LDPE and HDPE plastics that are BPA free, keeping chemicals, odors, and tastes out of your water. You can run a hummer over them and they will not fail. Excellent condition. Perfect for your 4X4 rig, overlanding, or emergency disaster water containers. $45 each, pick up in the SF Bay Area.

Attachments

19mystic96

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Pacifica, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
M
I'm interested in a couple

excuse the ignroance but whats the difference between these and these? not trying to knock what you're selling at all, I just don't know.

systemdelete

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Nashville, TN
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Rumbaugh
Member #

I'm interested in a couple

excuse the ignroance but whats the difference between these and these? not trying to knock what you're selling at all, I just don't know.
OP’s are from .gov contracts, otherwise they are exactly the same. It appears California is now somehow regulating water jugs making them harder to acquire locally?

JayRock

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Carlos, CA, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Layhe
Member #

This is correct, "OP’s are from .gov contracts, otherwise they are exactly the same. It appears California is now somehow regulating water jugs making them harder to acquire locally? " Also you don't have to pay $30 shipping.

79bj40

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Zinn
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6MKM
Put me down for two...

Let me know if it's possible for me to pick them up on the 29th. I can paypal you a deposit if you like.