South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
I'm camped at Nebraska National Forest in the smack middle of Nebraska. Was riding up highway #2, the Sandhills Tour, also the Nebraska Highway, and stopped by to check out the the facilities and it was so nice I decided to stop for the night. Nice and cool this morning sitting here drinking coffee. Headed to the Black Hills from here. BTW, their Sandhills are a bit different from our Sandhills. Sorry no pictures because having email problems with my phone...and I hate dealing with AT&T!

WesCad

Rank II
Adventure

Enthusiast I

Upstate South Carolina
First Name
Wes
Last Name
Cadwallader
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM4UDK
Hello from the upstate! I joined the forum today and am just starting out. Im going to be doing a lot of reading so cheers!!

Reactions: FishinCrzy

chrisgardner73

Rank IV
Adventure

Enthusiast I

Sumter, Sumter County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Gardner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Checking in from Sumter!

I read some past replies about a SC meetup. Has this happened in the past? If not, maybe we should get something planned. Maybe explore some of the SCAR (South Carolina Adventure Route). Is anyone planning on attending Overland Expo East in early October?

Attachments

CaneCreek

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Upstate South Carolina, SC, USA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Calliham
Due to work I missed most of last Fall and all of Spring 2022. I sure would like to get out some and use my T4r for what I bought it for soon. T4r is in the beginning stages as well as the wife and I. This is all new. I hope to cross paths with some over the next few months.

CaneCreek