Santa Cruz / Monterey County meet up

• HTML tutorial

Sheepdog831

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder Creek CA
Member #

I don't know of any existing meetups in the two counties.

Count me in if you're starting one. I'm in Aptos.
Right on! I'm in Boulder Creek, let's keep this up for a while to test the waters. I've made contact with a real cool cat from the Sierras who is making their meet up format available to help us if needed. Those guys seem to be very organized in keeping minutes and in offering training to their group. It would be cool to share info like that and host other meet up groups to our area on the coast.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Sheepdog831

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder Creek CA
Member #

BC Brian, youpers

Looks like it's gonna happen! I'll be keeping you guys in the mix. Don't forget to spread the good word.

Sent from the "RVeeps" onboard R2 Unit
(My iPad)

Sheepdog831

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder Creek CA
Member #

We are still moving forward. Haven’t nailed down a day yet. Going tomorrow to do some recon, there some super awesome stuff lined up for us in the 831. I’ll be keeping you guys posted.

Reactions: WheelMe

ScorpioVI

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

San Jose, CA
Member #

@Sheepdog831 Was it you I was talking about at the SJ meet about the Santa Cruz meet for May?

I'm gonna hold off on organizing an SJ meet for May (pushing it to June instead), hopefully that will drive more members to attend this meet instead.

Set that Rally Point bro so people can get their calendars sorted.

Sheepdog831

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder Creek CA
Member #

@Sheepdog831 Was it you I was talking about at the SJ meet about the Santa Cruz meet for May?

I'm gonna hold off on organizing an SJ meet for May (pushing it to June instead), hopefully that will drive more members to attend this meet instead.

Set that Rally Point bro so people can get their calendars sorted.
No, that wasn’t me. We are in the infant stages of forming our group. We are taking it slow and trying to cross all of our T’s and dot all the I’s. We will be posting when we will be having our meet ups and rally points. But first we are trying to organize to get our local folks together. We are also planning a big kick off party where we would like for you guys to join us. We have a lot of positive energy, some very talented and motivated people, and what seems to be an overwhelming interest. We think this group is long overdue for our area and we really want to make sure we put our best foot forward when we host you guys in our neck of the woods. Thank you and all the good peeps out in San Jose for your ongoing support! We will be meeting you guys real soon!

Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike G