San Antonio, TX Cars and Coffee anybody?

• HTML tutorial

Ben Cleveland

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cleveland
Member #

Anybody frequent the San Antonio Cars and Coffee? A friend of mine just asked me if I wanted to go, I didn’t even know San Antonio had one.
I know it happens 2nd Saturday of every month, 8-10am. Still figuring out the other details.

Was mainly curious if any other OB members had experience with this event. I’m going this Saturday, if there’s some interest in the future we could even start getting an OB crew together for future ones. Seems fun. In the meantime, I won’t be surprised if I’ll be the old, dirty lifted 4runner on stock tires, with a RTT and a bunch of gear on a roof rack, in the middle of a bunch of lowered imports [emoji23]. I’m cool with that too.

Ben Cleveland

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cleveland
Member #

So, cars and coffee was cool. Also, there's a San Antonio 4runners group that's actually pretty decently represented there.

For anybody interested in showing up next month, I think I may start stopping by regularly. Lots of toyotas with bro lifts, lots of 4runners that are a bit more flashy than they are practical. But it sounds like some of those guys actually go on trail runs every now and then. If anybody is looking for some local 4wheeling resources, it seems there's some leads here. Main reason I'm joining their FB group and going back. It was fun!

Would be way more fun if we got a bit more of a overlander representation!

Reactions: Rblessed and Ty R

Ben Cleveland

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cleveland
Member #

Ben how has it been going at cars and coffee? Are you still going?
Honestly i haven't been in a while. We got sick a lot over the fall and winter, and we're still getting over it.

Its cool though, if you're looking to meet car people in SA, its a good way to do that. Like i said in the other posts though, its more of a show truck/flashy mall crawler scene in the toyota corner. And that's about the closest it gets to "overlanding". I didn't even see a big lifted truck showing there.

Reactions: Rblessed