SOLD Salem, MA - Autohome Airtop Rooftop Tent - $1900 - Local Delivery possible

• HTML tutorial

BDM

Rank 0

Traveler I

Autohome Airtop hard shell roof top tent for sale. 00J0J_antUEtqxkNN_600x450.jpg

The tent comfortably sleeps two adults, even tall people! I am 6'4" tall and the tent was comfortable for me. The inside dimension is 80". It has a gear loft, light, and hanging pockets for your stuff. It has lots of ventilation as it has three doors and one window. The canvas material is super heavy duty and durable. The aluminum ladder and carry bag are included.

These tents go for about $2,900 new, but that doesn't include taxes, extras, and installation. We are including the Thule cross bars that the tent is currently mounted to. We also have the Thule attachments for those crossbars onto a 2001 Toyota 4Runner and a Thule Universal fitting which works for our 1995 Chevy Astro. These are extra but can be discussed if you are interested.

Obviously, you can come and pick this tent up in Salem, MA or we can deliver locally to a reasonable distance. You might want to make sure you have a strong buddy or two with you as the tent weighs about 125lbs and will need to be lifted off the vehicle.

Let me know if you have any questions

The link to more pictures (on Craigslist Ad) is below:

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/for/d/autohome-airtop-car-roof-top/6563204301.html

Last edited:

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

If we weren't about to have our second child id be on my way over to pick it up right now. Awesome tents.