Sad pic

• HTML tutorial

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

I was curious and did a OB number search on that medallion and two different names came up.

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Not sure if I fully understand your intentions but I get it, it's sad, selling your car and leaving the badge on?
Isn't there a rule to take it of before you sell it? Was in car clubs back then and we had a rule to take everything from the club of before getting rid of the car...

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Not sure if I fully understand your intentions but I get it, it's sad, selling your car and leaving the badge on?
Isn't there a rule to take it of before you sell it? Was in car clubs back then and we had a rule to take everything from the club of before getting rid of the car...
I believe we have the right to send it out Vikings style now that it's on the lot with the badge....just saying :sunglasses::smilingimp:..I'll bring the Marshmallows...

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
I suggest asking a sales person at the dealership if it is some kind of "special edition" Tacoma with that badge on it and see what they say... :-)

Reactions: RainGoat and MazeVX

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

They have seen other badges, they noticed ours right away. Alot of the service guys have tacomas. I just thought it was a sad possibility that maybe something stopped his progress or made him sell.

Roam_CO85

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

I wrecked my pickup sept 9th of last year. Didnt total it so fixed it and it wasnt really the same so i sold it.. looking for a new rig now. But yeah i took the badge off before i sold it.

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Ours is fading a bit but i like the weathered look.
When we sold our old '90 toyota truck we left the badge on and got a replacement. But the guys we sold it to were cool, they even invited us to come camp on their mountainside property in idaho. I need another duplicate badge for the subaru now.

Reactions: Chadlyb