Sacramento: Weekly Meet-up

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Two Sheds

Rank II

Traveler I

Rocklin,Ca.
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

Excuse me......we do still meet Wednesday night at Sunrise mall ,yes?
Can I get a reply to confirm or deny please. Yup, I’m here (19:05) ok - see ya

Acole4x4

Rank II

Contributor I

Vallejo Ca
Member #

Hey guys, I’ve been kind of monitoring too, but haven’t had a chance to make it up there on a Wednesday.

I don’t know if any of you like snow wheelin, but we’re starting a snow race this year if any of you guys want to join!

Wolfdograce.com
@wolf_dog_race

Two Sheds

Rank II

Traveler I

Rocklin,Ca.
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

It’s been on Wed. Since I joined, so I just assumed and you know what they say about that. ...
If you post it they will come

Magic Mike

US West Region Member Rep

Traveler I

Auburn, CA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YKV
Imagine the deafening sound of Crickets……!

I’m thinking we’re the only ones that monitor this forum.
April/Thomas, Mike- if you ever need another vehicle to join you on any trails, pm me or whatever, I’d love to join you
I’ll let you know! Leaving for Mojave Road at Zero dark thirty tomorrow! Gonna be out there till the 26th! You should join us at the Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meet ups, in Shingle Springs. The next meet up is on April 9th, at The Break Room (1830-2030). Great bunch of people and we do a lot of trips!

AprilC

Rank VI

Advocate III

Rocklin, CA
Member #

Imagine the deafening sound of Crickets……!

I’m thinking we’re the only ones that monitor this forum.
April/Thomas, Mike- if you ever need another vehicle to join you on any trails, pm me or whatever, I’d love to join you
Sounds good! We will keep you in mind. We just started going to the once a month second Tue. meeting in Shingle Springs. Let us know if you make it out that way too.

Two Sheds

Rank II

Traveler I

Rocklin,Ca.
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

I will try that, sounds like people actually show up. I may be out of town that week but I’ll keep trying. Thanks

AprilC

Rank VI

Advocate III

Rocklin, CA
Member #

I will try that, sounds like people actually show up. I may be out of town that week but I’ll keep trying. Thanks
A lot of people are at that one. It was a full house this month. That was out first time going. Let me know if you go and we can introduce ourselves.

Two Sheds

Rank II

Traveler I

Rocklin,Ca.
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

That being said, I have previously secured plans for the next 2 second tuesdays. Bugger ! I will however keep an eye out for any mention of trail activities emanating from this “Chapter” of OB. Hope to connect with your group at some point very soon.

Reactions: AprilC

Dur66

Rank II

Traveler I

Good Morning,
If there is a better place to post this let me know,
I have some Goose Gear panels that I'm installing in my Jeep. I need to have an access panel cut out and probably a small box made behind the panel in order to mount a circuit breaker and maybe a fuse panel as well. Does anyone know of a wood shop in Sacramento or an Overlanding place that might understand what it is that I'm trying to do? Nope, I don't have a band saw.

Attachments

Curt_JK

Rank I

Traveler I

666 Florin Road, Sacramento 95831
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6QMH
Good Morning,
If there is a better place to post this let me know,
I have some Goose Gear panels that I'm installing in my Jeep. I need to have an access panel cut out and probably a small box made behind the panel in order to mount a circuit breaker and maybe a fuse panel as well. Does anyone know of a wood shop in Sacramento or an Overlanding place that might understand what it is that I'm trying to do? Nope, I don't have a band saw.
I have a reciprocating saw you could use to cut the hole.
Were you going to fabricate a door to cover the hole, or place a panel over the hole?
For the box, I would try to find something pre-made to use if possible.

shanone9

Rank 0

Traveler I

NorCal
Hey all,

Stumbled on this thread and curious what the Wednesday meetup location and frequency is?
Interested in meeting fellow ramblers....

I'm in Sacramento.

Dur66

Rank II

Traveler I

I think someone earlier in this thread had mentioned somewhere on Sunrise. I never could go because of the long distance and that it was on a weeknight.