Enthusiast II

11130 173A Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Burak
Member #

Hi all,

I am planning a trip from Edmonton to grave flats staging area, then from there to ruby falls and back. This will be my first time heading out on this trip and have done a lot of research and I believe this is going to be an epic trip. The more people who come the better I think it will be. Anyone who has done this trip and would like to come again that would be awesome.

View Rally Point

Plumber_Tahoe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Canada
Member #

Hi all,

I am planning a trip from Edmonton to grave flats staging area, then from there to ruby falls and back. This will be my first time heading out on this trip and have done a lot of research and I believe this is going to be an epic trip. The more people who come the better I think it will be. Anyone who has done this trip and would like to come again that would be awesome.
Hey I am from Saskatchewan and looking for an adventure! I don’t have a winch yet but I have a level kit and wheels on my taco! I would be interested.

Devin P.

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Sherwood Park, AB, Canada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6GBF
There is two routes into the falls, one is more stock friendly than the other. It can be done by stock and no winch, but i would make sure to have tow straps and a second vehicle. Also check the water crossings we have had rain every day almost in June so some of the crossings could be high.

burak47

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

11130 173A Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Burak
Member #

Hi all,

Hey I am from Saskatchewan and looking for an adventure! I don’t have a winch yet but I have a level kit and wheels on my taco! I would be interested.
I have a winch so should be fine